Minicomics are a favorite topic on the Lean Into Art Cast. As Jerzy and Rob have expressed in many episodes, they’re a great format for testing out new ideas or proving to yourself that you can ship a project.
But even though the format is small and intended to be low risk, how do you know if your story or project is ready to begin? This time Jerzy and Rob share some of the signals they look for in a project to know whether or not it’s ready to draw.
Sponsors for this episode
Links mentioned in this episode
- LIA Cast 212 - Sticky Note Writing
- LIA Cast 245 - Setting Up Projects for Whittling
- Jerzy's Minicomic Thumbnail Template
- The Black Hole Equation minicomic
- Jerzy's Amazon Author Page
Connect with Jerzy and Rob